- Sexual Health
- Reducing the transmission of HIV and STIs & Hep C (Education)
- Working as the voice of people with HIV
- Helping people to live well with HIV
- Challenging stigma, discrimination and disadvantage
- Designing and delivering innovative services
What does the project entail
- Experienced Speakers / activities
- Designated Young Persons’ Web site and teaching resources
- Booklets, leaflets
What is required from the school?
A willingness to engage with our services.
How do the pupils directly benefit?
- We work closely with PHW and Healthy Schools to ensure adherence to curriculum: ensuring accurate messages
- We are part of the All Wales Sexual Health Network: ensuring governance and scientific messages
- All of our publications and Web content is scrutinised by Information Standards Agency.
- We are commissioned by NHS Trust Services to deliver health promotion and support services
Web almost ready for launch
All presentations are on request at present
Are there any ready-to-use resources available?
For ABMU area (Swansea / Neath / Port Talbot / Bridgend)
Bev Careless: Support Services Co-ordinator
Tel: 01792 477540
For any queries, regarding the Edunet site, contact Emily Marchant on E.K.Marchant@swansea.ac.uk