Play Right is the regional children’s play association for Swansea and Neath Port Talbot. Play Right delivers community play provision and works with professionals and families to improve children’s opportunities to play in their locality.
What does the project entail
- Training for lunch-time Supervisors – introduction to play and how to manage a play space (including dynamic risk assessment skills.
- CPD for teachers and Classroom Assistants – learning through play, playing outdoors, free play and how to facilitated child led learning.
- Bespoke consultation with pupils and staff.
- Advice and guidance on improving play opportunities during the schools day.
- A 20' wooden pirate ship, which is a mobile play facility for events and parties
What is required from the school?
All of Play Right’s services are available at a cost. For a no obligation quote please contact the team.
How do the pupils directly benefit?
All of play rights services assist schools to better meet article 31 of the UNCRC, and support the element of learning through play at foundation phase.
Play Right: 01792 448484
For any queries, regarding the Edunet site, contact Emily Marchant on E.K.Marchant@swansea.ac.uk